

We've been busy already this Christmas Season!! The girls are now wanting to help me with every detail of preparation!!! When they hear the beaters, they are up on their chairs ready to stir or dip. They helped put decorations on the tree, now the trick is to leave them on. Blessings from our home to yours as we prepare for this Christmas Season!!! Let us remember the gift that we have been given.
4 comments:
Soo cool to se the girls and whats happening with the Duecks. Have a great few weeks leading up to Christmas. See you soon.
md
precious moments - there are many days when I wish I could go back and do it over again. Kids are so precious when they're little.
I can't wait to spend time with you guys!! Your girls are so sweet, Lana is such a little girl already!! How cute is she with those pigtails. BLessings as you prepare to celebrate Immanuel.
Have a wonderful season! I can't believe it's almost a year ago that I saw you last!
Post a Comment