Monday, February 05, 2007

Here is my crew!!!!


Well it has been a long time since I have posted anything!!! So I thought I would post about what is keeping me so busy. I have kids only on M,W,F, so this crew comes on those days, not all together except on Mondays. I am enjoying the kids and they are getting used to me so the days are going well. The extra dough isn't bad either.
I am also coaching the Bethany Eagles basketball team with a friend of mine. We went to Edmonton for a tournament two weekends ago and won the whole thing! These girls are a really fun group to spend time with (picture to follow when it gets sent to me).
That is all that is new, hope all of you are having a fantastic week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! (NOT!!) You are brave to watch other's kids. Most days I feel I barely have patience for my own! Congrats on the tourni win. Thanks for the pic, a mental picture for when I am talking to you on the phone. The kid in the highchair kind of looks like Nathan. Love you! Bonnie

Anonymous said...

all those kids all day long, how could you not have fun!!?

petra said...

Brave Shelley! I agree with Bonnie!
You can do it though, you're tough!
I think it's great that you're coaching!