Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mucho space!!!


We have set out into the uncharted territory!! I love it!!! I have only driven around Hepburn so far, but I am already looking forward having the space on the big trip for all the stuff (ie. Christmas return trip). So next time you see us look for the Montana!!!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

ummm...i remember a couple months ago - a certain Mr. Dueck laughing at me - oh, let me correct that - BOTH Mr & Mrs. Dueck laughing at me as I drove my ultra-cool minivan!! i told you your day would come!! :)
isn't it wonderful!! (i don't say that outloud to too many people!! i'm still in denial!!)

highestform said...

I love the difference between your post on the minivan and your husband's! Congrads on the space - and your victory!

Anonymous said...

Your van is the coolest ever, you can still be a hot mommy in a mini van, especially in a montana. Just wait till Gil gets his hockey equipment in the back without hitting his head on the trunk lid of a car.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shelley!! I am so happy for you, and excited for your increased space for trips to Alberta. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley, it's Sarah Penner here. I just stumbled across your blog and was so excited to see pictures of your family, especially the girls! Lana was born just after I left Bethany so I don't think I ever met her. You have a beautiful family! Blessings.
Sarah

Chris said...

Sorry - just can't commend someone on a minivan purchase... goes against everything I am... true condolences are offered though... and I hope you make it through this rough patch. Heh heh heh...