Monday, June 04, 2007

The Climb!!!!

Hello all,
We went out to Redberry this weekend, our church supported camp. It was a lot of fun. Saturday was a work day, I planted flowers and pruned many shrubs, Gil built a staff lounge, and the girls played endlessly!!!
We all tried climbing the wall, even the old lady did it, on video!!! A picture would have been just fine, but the photographer saw fit to tape every flailing moment. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it loaded onto this page, oh well.




3 comments:

Chris said...

beautiful deck! (prev. post) I envision many skeeter-attended BBQ's this summer.

Kudos to you all for mastering the wall! Kelsie said the weekend went really well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley - Nice Deck!
Hope you are well - Looking forward to seeing you soon - and catching up - travel well down to the US and we'll catch up with you there - Love You - Auntie Mary

Melanie said...

At least I was smart enough not to climb when there was a camera around. Can't wait to Dine on the Deck!