Thursday, August 23, 2007

Backyard Fun!!


We are already loving the play structure/sandbox!!! The girls like building castles, especially if I get in there with them and help them use their imaginations. It is also great to have somewhere for the kids that I babysit to play outside, hours of precious entertainment.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Looks like fun! What a HUGE sandbox. That's the way to do it though, make it big enough for everyone to have space. Too bad it wasn't done when we were there, next time!!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I love Lanas expression in that photo. That looks like an awesome sand box.

highestform said...

Now you just need to keep the cats away...

Chris said...

wow...looks like fun! Do you have any suggestions of how to keep the sand out of the house? I seem to have little piles beside the toilet, and a trail from the door!!

Shelley said...

Hey Chris,
So you are back!! Want to come and play in our sand???? There are no remedies, except to have the sand box a long way from the house.