
The time has come for the girls to move in together!!! Right now they are pumped about it!!! Lana slept on her big girl bed last night and didn't roll off!!! We need to get a bigger mattress, but this borrowed one will do until we get to the city again!!

Julie gets the top bunk!! She can have her "alone time", as she puts it!!! The whole ladder idea is a little scary, but the girls don't seem to think it is a very big problem.
4 comments:
I wish Sasha fully grasped the concept of "alone time"...
Wow!! The arrival of #3 is getting closer and the preparations are being made. Very exciting times. I am sure the top bunk will provide many hours of fun, I know Claire and Nicky like it. They like playing on Nicky's bed more though but I think that is because it is a double and the top is only a single. Did the girls go to bed quietly without talking and goofing off for hours? If they did, give me the secret so we can get our kids to do it too!!!
The bed looks great..wait a minute... did Gil put it together?
what a great looking bunk bed.
your girls look so cute in the pictures.
Post a Comment