
Julie received as a present from Playschool a pumpkin and so did her friend Kenzie, so we were busy drawing and I carved the faces out!! I think the girls would have been happy to just draw all over the pumpkin with marker, but I insisted on carving. They didn't want the faces to be scary so a lot of circles and smiles were used!!

Julie of course is a princess, and Lana tolerated the lady bug costume, just barely. The girls and Gil did a short loop in town and collected enough junk to last til Christmas for sure. This year it wasn't snowing, but mittens would still have been a good idea.
2 comments:
What beautiful girls you two have! We missed seeing you (Shelley) at the park last week, hope your weekend was fun. All the best as you look forward to meeting baby #3!
I'm just imagining Lana "barely tolerating" the ladybug suit, and laughing very hard. Ben on the other hand did not dress up, and we did not go out on the town. I can't imagine him tolerating a costume either, or walking up to somebody's door. Anyway, thanks for the pics, I always look in anticipation of something new.
Love B
Post a Comment