Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Camping with kids...

We headed out to attempt camping with a fragile weather forecast and children, both being volatile components. Mark, Bonnie and Ben and my parents joined us at Martin's Lake. The tents were set up, one meal consumed, a nights sleep almost complete and the rain started. We were very glad that my parents have a 5th wheel, so we moved in doors and then after a few hours and a dreadful sounding forecast we packed up and headed for home.


What is camping with our S'mores!!!!!!! Better luck with the weather next time, I hope.

3 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

WOW!!! Three new posts!! I am not sure where to comment :) Anyways I love that picture of Lana, she is a cutie! Hope that camping was fun while it lasted. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time with you guys. Rain or shine, what a blessing to be together. I am VERY impressed with the several new posts. Those wedding pics turned out really well. Can't wait 'til next time.
Love Bonnie

Kyle and Lynnette said...

your kids are so cute shelley, maybe one day i can meet those cuties! congrats on the upcoming one too!
lynnette