Gil, Shelley, Julie, Lana and Kendal are our names. We look forward to keeping in touch with all of you.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The only thing really changing!!!
Hey all of you out there, apparently you want to see what the big prego looks like, well here you have it!!! I am now 31 weeks and counting. Naomi, this is especially for you out in Vancouver. Life is good here and indeed I am growing by the week, the baby is healthy and so am I. Really what more could one ask for, okay maybe one thing, getting this over with ASAP!!!
2 comments:
Shelley you look awesome and I would never think you were 31 weeks already. Thanks for the picture, I know feel in the loop!
Yes, Shelley, you look fantastic. It's hard to believe there isn't much changing in Hepburn, other than your belly. :)
Post a Comment