Friday, November 23, 2007

Tis the Season...already!!!

The Christmas Season has begun in our household!!! There is snow on the ground so I guess the time has come. Gil(yes Gil) suggested last night that we put up the tree, so the family ordeal began. Both girls were very excited and each had an opportunity to put the angel on the tree.

As you can tell Lana was quite excited about the whole experience. Season's early Greetings.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow! The tree up before the 25th of November! You go Shelley. Might as well get it out of the way before the (early!!!!) arrival of Dueck baby #3! I am not putting my tree up until the 2nd of December because I am babysitting a two year old on the 1st and I don't think I want the headache of keeping him away from the tree. We will see if I can hold out that long.

highestform said...

Oh good! I'm not the only one to put up a tree so early - and ours stays up a long time to because we keep it up until Ukrainian Christmas. It is definitely necessary that both children get a chance to put the angel/star up! Noah didn't care this year but I'm sure that will change in a hurry!