Gil, Shelley, Julie, Lana and Kendal are our names. We look forward to keeping in touch with all of you.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year to all of you reading this post. As you can see our precious baby did make an arrival on December 23/07 at 1:43 pm, weighing in at 8lbs 3oz. She is already such a wonderful addition to our family!!! We are all adjusting, but really enjoying Kendal Joy. Here she is at 1.5 weeks old, what a cutie(an unbiased opinion).
What a beautiful baby girl! Thats a great family shot too. I look forward to holding that baby when I'm not sniffly and coughing.. so, I tagged you on our blog, its this pass-it-on game. You can check it out and play along if you like and if you have some time.
You look so great and Kendal is so beautiful... she looks so grown up in the picture with her eyes open, as i have seen them mostly closed. talk to you soon.
4 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl! Thats a great family shot too. I look forward to holding that baby when I'm not sniffly and coughing..
so, I tagged you on our blog, its this pass-it-on game. You can check it out and play along if you like and if you have some time.
What a beautiful family! I am so glad for you that Kendal is finally here. She is so sweet. And you are looking great!
You look so great and Kendal is so beautiful... she looks so grown up in the picture with her eyes open, as i have seen them mostly closed. talk to you soon.
She is a cutie. Congratulations Shelley (& Gil) on the new addition to your family!
Post a Comment